Sunday, November 22, 2009

GPS Rant

By GPS is definitely the way to travel. If I want to find a Tim Horton's (and who doesn't, I mean really...), I just punch it in. Say I don't want to go to that one cause the line is too long, I get a list of the other Timmy's nearby. Beautiful. The amazing thing about these little devices is that it opens up the world to people like me, the direction challenged. Being somewhere you have never been and knowing exactly where you cannot be underestimated. Gone are the days of asking a strangers for directions and nodding politely as if I understood what they said. Meanwhile I'm thinking who else can I ask for the very same directions. Goodbye to the days of never finding you car again. Just save you current location and go! Oh sweet Jesus, my savior, my God, I thank you! We all thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment