Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Makes sense...

Driving into Yorkton today, I saw the flashing lights of the law had pulled over a big rig, just outside of town.

Interestingly, to me anyway, was that as I got closer, I saw that the lights were attached to a big white hemi of a pick up truck.  A ghost pickup.  I never thought of that.  I guess it makes sense...if you really want to blend in here, what else would you drive?

_____________________________

...and during the same action-packed voyage....I passed a neighbour riding his lawn tractor down the highway this morning (WTF?) and accompanying him was Lucky the dog, Sam the dog's brother.  Why would anyone encourage a dog to follow them on a highway?   Lucky chased us, got in front of the car, everything that will ensure that soon his name may not be enough to keep him safe... Bad dog!  Bad owner!

Consider yourself finger wagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment