Friday, January 15, 2010

Good day

I had one of those long, computer afternoons where my eyes began feeling like little radiating squares in my head.

Chris left to get Dexter and I went for a lovely ski.  Yes, I, Michele Wiwchar, instead of being able to head down the street to pick up a Tango Palace treat, actually strapped on the skis.

It was a glorious, mild day, and I am slowly getting better at dressing appropriately for any particular outing.  As a quick climb up the stairs will wind me, actually skiing could be potentially debilitating.

With Sam the dog trotting along behind/beside/around me, I made it almost to the corrals (yes, we have corrals) before turning back. 

Got back in, tidied up and dutifully reported to the garage door to herald the arrival of Dexter, right on time.

It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment